I love this recipe because it uses an array of veggies and can be made without the scallops if you are vegetarian.
This recipe is also great because you can cook it at the end of the week with whatever left over veggies you have from previous meals that week. The sauce is bomb.com and can compliment most veggie combos.
Anything “asian fusion” I am automatically drawn to. Tyler is a genius when it comes to creating a baddass sauce, especially asian sauces. What usually happens is I’m trying to help get dinner rolling and of course cutting corners like not measuring anything and Tyler walks through the door. I immediately say “help” and sure enough within 30 seconds it tastes delicious.
Serving size: 2
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 red pepper flakes
- water until creamy consistency
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 1/2 lb scallops
- 4 scallions, diced
- 5 radishes,
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- bunch of broccoli
- toasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce, except the water. Then add water until thin enough to pour. Set aside.
- Cook rice noodles according to packaging. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Heat wok over medium heat. Add olive oil, scallions, bean sprouts, radish, and broccoli. Cook until tender.
- Plate noodles, veggies, and sauce. Set aside.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper. Heat butter in pan over medium heat. Sear scallops for 2-3 minutes on either side. Be careful to not over cook.
- Add Scallops to plate and top with toasted peanuts and green scallions. Enjoy!